Date:      Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:22:20 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Sean C. Farley" <scf@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: virtualbox-3.0.51r22226 still panic'ing

Sean C. Farley wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Aug 2009, Doug Barton wrote:
>
>> I'm using a core2duo on i386 SMP and the latest virtualbox port is
>> still panic'ing for me:
>>
>> panic: blockable sleep lock (sleep mutex) IPRT Event Semaphore @
>> /usr/local/tmp/
>> usr/local/ports/emulators/virtualbox/work/virtualbox-3.0.51r22226/src/VBox/Runti
>>
>> me/r0drv/freebsd/semevent-r0drv-freebsdT?<A0>^]FreeBSD Kernel Dump
>
> Is this while loading the kernel module?

The first time I loaded the module (in X) it locked up hard without
panicing. After reboot I was able to kldload it at the console ok.
This panic happened after starting the vm which booted from the winxp
ISO just fine, but paniced in the process of formatting the disk.

I also forgot to mention that core.txt.6 is on my home directory on
freefall.

Doug