Date:      Thu, 07 Jan 1999 20:21:47 -0500
From:      bertodell <bertodell@inetone.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Freebsd Installation help

Hi,I'm planning on installing freebsd,and I have windows95 on my primary
hard drive with NT Server on my second hard drive. On the second hard
drive as well, I'm planning to put freebsd on a 1.8 gig partition. What
I need to know is this: will there be any problems? do I have to edit
the boot.ini so I can have the freebsd option as the third boot on the
boot menu? Do you have any suggestions for me so I can make sure
everything works right? I want this to go as smoothly as possible :)

Thanks,

Bert O'Dell