Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 1995 15:15:21 -0700
From:      Jeffrey Hsu <hsu>
To:        vazquez@iqm.unicamp.br
Cc:        hackers
Subject:   Re: OpenGL on i386 free Unix (fwd)

  > Should we put some pressure on Metrolink?

I already know of at least two companies currently working on
bringing certified OpenGL to FreeBSD, one of which I'm actively
supporting.  There are also further product plans beyond the basic
OpenGL port such as Open Inventor, which is used for VRML in 3D
Web space.  In a pinch, you could always use Mesa, which is already
in our ports collection and is looking better with each release.
So I think we're set as far as OpenGL goes.

							Jeffrey