Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:00:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tri <ttruong2030@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   freebsd question

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am currently learning about unix, and my teacher told me about freebsd. He also told me that this program is free, stable, and secure. I am interested in creating my own ftp server using freedsb. However, I don't know how. I've tried to search from google on how to setup a freedsb server, but not much success. Do you have any links or tutorials on how to setup my own ftp server using freebsd?

Second, is it possible for me to use one hard drive and use it as a ftp server, and while using a secondary hard drive as a webserver for my niece on one computer?

Sincerely,

Tri