Date:      Tue, 8 Sep 1998 18:35:35 -0400
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>, freebsd-afs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Free AFS client.

At 4:40 PM -0400 9/8/98, David E. Cross wrote:
> This was *just* brought to my attention, I have done nothing except
> verify that the URL is valid... I am hoping to look at it more later.
>
>http://www.stacken.kth.se/projekt/arla/

I believe this is also what the OpenBSD project refers to as free-AFS
on their web pages, which they intend to include with OpenBSD.  The
web page for arla mentions that they have support for OpenBSD, FreeBSD,
NetBSD, and Linux.

Looks interesting.  It might be that anyone interested in working on
this would have to be someone who does *not* have access to Transarc
sources for AFS...

---
Garance Alistair Drosehn           =   gad@eclipse.its.rpi.edu
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute