Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:01:01 -0500
From:      Richard Dettwyler <rdettwyler@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Shopping Cart

I need one for my FreeBSD 3.1 (walnut creek edition) Apache 1.3.4+ssl
server.

BTW - In case anyone else has a problem like this...

I had a problem with an HP Kayak XU, which is on the FreeBSD HCL: would
NOT boot the 3.1 CD. This is a Pentium II/300 Dual SCSI with IDE CD ROM.
After a great deal of testing, swapping, etc., I updated the BIOS to the
02/99 release on http://www.support.kayak.hp.com (choose HP Kayak XU -
no number designation - from the drop down list) and get the "system
disk" flash ROM BIOS upgrade. Worked like a charm!

Anyway, do you know of a shopping cart I can use?

Thanks.

Rick Dettwyler
The Hillary Company