Date:      Sat, 17 Oct 1998 16:02:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      mike@seidata.com
To:        Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.0-RELEASE

On Fri, 16 Oct 1998, Matt Behrens wrote:

> I got the same thing on my 2477/16/63 disk (same machine I was

Toshiba MK4006MAV driving a 7944/16/63 here.

> Mike: what was the last beta you used successfully?

I've been running the 5/20 SNAP with great success on multiple
(heavily loaded) production SMP servers for awhile.  I was going to
take a newer NS up to BETA to play with it, but after trying 1014
and 1015 I fell back to the 5/20 SNAP again.

I should try the 1017 SNAP...

Later,

	-mike