Date:      Sat, 22 Nov 1997 18:34:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Charlie Roots <osiris2002@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEEEEEELP

Dear Sir,
No one can thank you enough for the extremely stable FreeBSD operating
system, you have opened our eys for the future.
One questions please:
Downloads in FreeBSD is about 5 to 6 time slower than windows 95 on
the same machine, with the same  connection type to the net, and same
ISP, and even at the same times of day or night.
Now, Netstat shows no Collisions or lost packet, pppd connects
immediately with no delays or hangups, ifconfig reports the ppp0 is
UP, MULTICAST, RUNNING
MTU is 1500, DNS lookups work almost instantly resolving any name, I
have been looking for an answer in mailing lists, FAQs, usenet,
e-mailing bunch of Sysops, YOU ARE MY LAST RESORT.
I know you are very bussy, but please consider helping.
Thanks in advance.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.