Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 22:53:12 -0700
From:      Emmanuel Gravel <egravel@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mounting an iso file as a filesystem

I've quickly browsed the man page for mount, and it didn't seem,
at first glance, to let me mount a file as a filesystem. I know that
in linux, there's the mount -o loop option that can be used. Is there
anything similar in FreeBSD, to test an iso file before it's burned to
CD, by actually checking the contents and going through them as
a filesystem?

Thanks!

Manu