Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:09:54 -0500
From:      Derek Ragona <derek@computinginnovations.com>
To:        RJ45 <rj45@slacknet.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: memory problem

Since the BIOS reports the memory as ignored, I'd say it is your
motherboard causing the issue.  You should check the manufacturer's specs
on the board and see if this is a limit to the board for the memory you are
using.  Many system boards have different memory limits based on the actual
memory modules you use.

         -Derek