Date:      Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:21:52 +1000
From:      Michael Pope <michael@dtcorp.com.au>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: graphics/inkscape

I've been using inkscape 0.42_2 on my FreeBSD5.4 and love it but
sometimes it crashes repeatively when I try and do the following.

If i go to File--> Print it crashes the whole lot only when I'm using
cupsd, but other programs such as firefox have no problem using cups.

When editing a large SVG file (1.9MB) it crashes and runs into all sorts
of problems.

If you require any debug information let me know and I'll pass on what I
can.

from
--
Michael Pope