Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:06:37 +0100
From:      Eirik Nygaard <eirikn@bluezone.no>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   NIC driver

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

I just got a new computer with a network card I don't seem to find any
FreeBSD drivers for. It got a realtek 8201 chipset so I thought I
could make my own driver, but I am not sure where to start. Are there
any guides on how to make a simpel driver out there?=20
Any hint & tips would be great, where to start, what I need to know.

--=20

Eirik Nygaard <eirikn@bluezone.no>
PGP Key: 83C55EDE

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu