Date:      Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:46:58 -0600
From:      Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org>
To:        Steven Hartland <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, Andrew Turner <andrew@fubar.geek.nz>
Subject:   Re: BSD Installer release 1

Steven Hartland wrote:
> Interesting but the listed bugs preclude its use here and I suspect in
> most environments :(

Writing a new installer is not a simple task.  It takes a _lot_ of work,
a _lot_ of testing, and a _lot_lot_lot_ fof eedback.  Instead of
bemoaning that what was announced doesn't do everything that you want it
to do, please view it as the first release of a larger work-in-progress.
I believe that Andrew was looking for constructive feedback, so please
show him some courtesy and provide that.

Scott