Date:      Thu, 12 Dec 2013 17:12:52 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bernhard_Fr=F6hlich?= <decke@FreeBSD.org>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mika=EBl_Urankar?= <mikael.urankar@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org" <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [Call for Testers] VirtualBox 4.3.2 : Success

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 5:02 PM, Mika=EBl Urankar
<mikael.urankar@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that all programs that use qt4 segfault if they are
> built with GCC (4.6 or 4.8) and if the QT_PLUGIN_PATH contains
> "/usr/local/kde4/lib/kde4/plugins". The same program built with clang
> works fine. I'm using current, I don't know if that affects stable or
> release.

Could you please do "ldd /usr/local/bin/VirtualBox" and send me the
output? I have
just committed a fix to the vbox 4.2.20_1 port that fixes an issue
where vbox picks up
incompatible libstdc++ and other shared objects which cause it to fail
in strange ways
(sometimes directly at startup or even at runtime). It could be that
this bug is also
because of that.

You could try to install vbox 4.2.20_1 and see if that works or fails the s=
ame.

--=20
Bernhard Froehlich
http://www.bluelife.at/