Date:      Wed, 13 Jan 2016 02:39:13 +0000
From:      Hongjiang Zhang <honzhan@microsoft.com>
To:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   fast build release ISO image

Hi all,

I have modified the kernel in order to fix a bug (related to storage driver=
 for hyper-v), and I have to verify it through a fresh installation. I modi=
fied the release/generate-release.sh to build my local copy of FreeBSD 10.2=
 instead of fetching src from svn repository. But it takes quite long time =
and failed at installworld.

My questions:

1.       is there a fast build for ISO image which does not contains src or=
 doc?

2.       Why the script wants to execute "installworld"?