Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:19:18 -0600
From:      "Sam Hays" <sam@ecofl.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   DualBoot issues

Here's the whole deal,

I have a primary and secondary HDD (1.6 and 1.2 respectively) -
on HD1 I have Windows NT , on HD2 I have Fat16 (which I'm using as a backup
drive right now) -

What I'm wanting to do is, install freebsd on Drive 2 and somehow add it to
the NT boot.ini boot loader (if not, I suppose I will go with the FreeBSD
boot loader) - I need to know if freebsd 3.3 supports NTFS -
also, another scenario I'm worried about is -
Say I install BSD - suddenly NT Crashes and I have to reload - fine -
NT always overwrites the MBR - thus making it (impossible?) hard to get into
BSD again w/out reinstalling -
can someone gimme some comments on all that?
thanks
-Sam