Date:      Fri, 6 Jun 2014 00:05:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: print/cups-base web interface broken & unable to print

Hi Thomas,

In addition to your list I have cups-image installed, maybe that helps.

I traced the immediate problem to this missing file:
/usr/local/libexec/cups/filter/commandtops
The printer is ps-capable, and the ppd file was installed by hplip (which
would have selected the most appropriate ppd).

I also seem to have misunderstood what was advised in 20140331: "Before
upgrading you should force the removal of cups-image port, otherwise it
will conflict with the new one." I understood this to mean
"print/cups-image is no longer needed and will cause conflict if it's still
on the system".

I'm going to try and completely re-build in poudriere & reinstall all
cups-related ports, then see where that leaves me. In the mean time, input
as to which port should have built commandtops would be usefull (I assume
print/cups-filter is the one).

Thanks and Regards.

-----
FreeBSD-11-current_amd64_root-on-zfs_RadeonKMS