Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 2001 16:03:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dru <genisis@istar.ca>
To:        James Wilde <james.wilde@telia.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OT: ISDN and TCP/IP

Hi James,

You may find the ISDN and PPP articles at the following link helpful:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/ito_doc/index.htm

They're fairly technical, but may provide the missing bit of info you're
looking for. BTW, all articles at that link make very good reading and can
be downloaded in PDF format.

Cheers,

Dru