Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:25:31 -0400
From:      David Banning <david@skytrackercanada.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   apsfilter print stalls

I have a deskjet printer installed on my FreeBSD box, (4.4R)
and it prints OK from netscape on the FreeBSD box, but when
printing from a networked windows 95 laptop, the print stalls.

I have looked on the mailing lists and haven't seen anything.
The apsfilter.org website seems to be down.
Any idea how I can track down where the problem is?