Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:27:25 -0500
From:      <jfb@visi.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: keyboards w/no windows keys

> Although this is somewhat offtopic, I figured some of you could point
> me towards a quality keyboard with no stupid windows keys on it.

Well, I've found that the Happy Hacker (1) model works well for what
it is, although I do find myself missing the cursor and function
keys.  It's got a decent feel, and all the keys are in the proper
positions.

Another option would be the "classic" IBM keyboards, if you could find
them.  While they still have the detested capslock key in place of
ctrl, at least they have a totally superior feel.  I ordered a pair
from some cheesy Yahoo store (2) this morning.

Just my .02$,
(jfb)

(1) http://www.pfuca.com
(2) http://store.yahoo.com/pckeyboards/ibmkeyboards.html