Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 2006 22:13:39 -0700
From:      "Lawrence Horvath" <lordsporkton@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sudoedit, restricting to particular folder

well in that case what can uyou recommend for editing only zone files
and being able to run rndc, that is my main  goal, i need to lock a
system so that only "rndc reload", "rndc reconfig" and editing zone
files is possible by a group of users, any suggestins? and/or how do
you do this?

--
-Lawrence