Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 22:00:09 +0200 (CEST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        rich@dynamite.org
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Teles S0/8 problem

Rich Wood wrote:

> I've just installed a Teles S0/8 card (thanks to Hellmuth) into one of my
> FreeBSD boxes. However, when booting with the new kernel it is failing as
> follows....
> <snip>
> isic0 at irq1 maddr 0xd000 msized 4096 flags 0x1 on isa
           ^^^^

> options "TEL_S0_8"
> device isic0 at isa? iomem 0xd0000 net irq 5 flags 1 vector isicintr
                                         ^^^^^

These two don't fit together. I don't know if this is a bug, i'll have a
look at another machine running 3.2 stable where i have such a card running.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
 We all live in a yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine ...