Date:      Mon, 3 Jul 2006 10:31:42 +0200
From:      "Koopmann, Jan-Peter" <Jan-Peter.Koopmann@seceidos.de>
To:        "James L. Day" <lday@jlday.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Port: MailScanner-4.54.6_2

On Saturday, July 01, 2006 11:08 PM James L. Day wrote:

> partition running out of space during scans of large messages.  I
> recommend that it be changed to "/var/tmp".   =20

First of all thanks for your suggestion. I have to agree with the others =
though and will leave it pointing to /tmp. If your system requires =
/var/tmp feel free to change it in clamav-wrapper manually or follow one =
of the other suggestions. Since clamav-wrapper is not overwritten =
automatically during a port-upgrade this should not be a problem for =
you.

Thanks,
  JP