Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:37:12 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <freyes@inch.com>
To:        "David Kelly" <dkelly@hiwaay.net>, "Nik Clayton" <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        "FreeBSd Chat list" <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: When should vendors be removed from Gallery?

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:11:29 -0500, David Kelly wrote:

>>On Thu, Jun 24, 1999 at 01:10:38AM -0400, Francisco Reyes wrote:
>>> The vendor ....
>>> ... added "Linux solutions" to their name and removed the
>>> "Powered by FreeBSD logo" off their site even
>>> Is this enough reason to remove them off the Gallery of vendors?

>> Would've thought so.  Who was this?

>Sounds like Atipa, http://www.atipa.com/. I've since found better
>alternatives.

Yes it is Atipa.
They are not bad people, but it is a matter of the FreeBSD gallery
should be for companies that offer a service to the FreeBSD community.
Atipa no longer seems to be interested in that.

I also don't understand how all of a sudden they seem to be ashamed of
FreeBSD and won't even list it on the OSs they will install.