Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:25:18 +1000
From:      Da Rock <freebsd-questions@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Rosegarden seg faults

I've installed rosegarden for a task my missus has to do. The only
problem is its seg faults and can't do anything.

I can run rosegarden at the prompt, but when I click notation or
sequencer it fails with a seg fault.

The symptoms are the same as bug #346448 at the debian bugs site, but
that is 2006 and is supposedly resolved; although the version in freebsd
hasn't seemed to have changed since then.

I running Freebsd 8, rosegarden 2.1pl2.

Running gdb I find:
0x0000000800c938b2 in _XtCountVaList () from /usr/local/lib/libXt.so.6

The fault was apparently solved in 2.1pl4-2.

Cheers