Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:55:27 -0500
From:      "J. Seth Henry" <jshamlet@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kdevelop3 port HOWTO?

Guys,
I would like to help out the kdevelop project by building and testing releases
on my system. However, as it comes from the project, the source won't
configure OR (if I managed to dink with the configure script enough to get it
to complete) compile on my system. This includes the released 3.0.0 version,
which works in the port tree, so clearly something was done in the ports tree
to make it build on FreeBSD.

Can anyone tell me what? I'd like to test out a patch in the 3.0.1 version and
verify that the bug was fixed. Alternately, does anyone know when 3.0.1 is
going to be included in the ports tree for cvs?

BTW- I submitted a more detailed question to kde@freebsd.org, but haven't
gotten a reply.

Thanks,
Seth Henry