Date:      Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:06:25 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        faisal gillani <fasi_74@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

On 2005-04-06 08:53, faisal gillani <fasi_74@yahoo.com> wrote:
> can u guys tell me , is there any ipfw firewall i can subscribe to to
> learn it or ask daily usage questions to ?

The freebsd-questions list is the best place to ask about configuration
details of ipfw.  There is a freebsd-ipfw mailing list, but that's aimed
towards more technical, in-depth discussions about the internals of ipfw
& dummynet; so, it's probably not a good idea to post usage questions to
that list.  Post them here...

Since a lot of people have already asked a thousand and one things about
ipfw, you may also search the mailing list archives and see if any
questions you have have already been answered:

	http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/