Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:25:06 +0200
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Joe Kelsey <joek@mail.flyingcroc.net>
Cc:        "Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH" <allbery@ece.cmu.edu>
Subject:   Re: Tools to modify shared libraries

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 06:38:29AM -0700, Joe Kelsey wrote:
> Basically, what I want to do is remove several entries from the *front*=
=20
> of the dynamic section.  Actually, I would settle for just removing all=
=20
> of a certain tag (such as DT_NEEDED) from the dynamic section.

I'm very interested, having a working Flash 6 would be great!

Isn't there a way to change these into bogus dependencies, or dependencies
on a FreeBSD shared object or something?

--Stijn

--=20
In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in
the proper order then why can't he?

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd--