Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 1998 15:53:41 +0800
From:      AJ Jiang <AJJiang@via.com.tw>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Questions about the NIC driver under FreeBSD

   Dear sir,

         I am a software engineer in VIA ( reference www.via.com.tw for
more info) in Taiwan.

  I just finish a 10/100M fast ethernet driver for the VT86C100 fast
ethernet NIC ( also, you

  could reference the same homepage for more info). We are eager to add
our driver to

  the newly published FreeBSD so that the end-users could install our
NICs more easily.

  I am wondering if I could send the source code and the NIC to you.
After your test, the

  driver could be bundled in FreeBSD. If you want to get more details ,
please mail me and

  I'll do my best. Your help would be appreciated, thanks.

  My e-mail address is: AJ_Jiang@via.com.tw

  Best regards,

A.J.