Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:29:30 -0500
From:      Hurf Sheldon <hurf@Graphics.Cornell.EDU>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, Hroi Sigurdsson <hroi@asdf.dk>
Subject:   Re: cvsup/cvsupfile question

Many Thanks to  Mark Murray and Hroi for quick answers.
Since I've moved this to freebsd-questions at Hroi's suggestion,
let me ask some questions...

I'm curious:
How would we set the cvsupfile to stay with 4.2-STABLE?
Despite Mark's protestations to the contrary, I'm uneasy about
putting "BETA" on my production systems. How long between
a "I'll fix that tonight" update of a driver and the time that change
gets rolled into the "ENG" code?
Is there an easy way to poll the cvs repository for a list
of valid version numbers/dates that can be requested?

--
Hurf Sheldon
Dir. Research Systems

voice:607 255 6713 fax:607 255 0806