Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:34:20 +0400
From:      Ilya <JuravlevI@khrunichev.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sb16 pnp for FreeBSD 4.0

Hi.
Could you help me with configure sb16 pnp under freebsd 4.0?
My kernel config file contains device snd device sb0 at isa? irq 5
dirq 1. On bios pnp os installed disabled.
In early versions of freebsd 3.2-3.4 my sound work properly with
controller snd0
sb0 at isa? irq 5 dirq 1
dmesg show this line : sb_dsp reset failed, and when i trying play
wav file o mp3, i have alert message -- dsp device not configured
Please help me with this problem can you write me your kernel config
file lines contains sound card sb 16 pnp for FreeBSD 4.0
Beforehand thank for answers.

Best regards,
 Ilya Juravlev                          mailto:JuravlevI@khrunichev.com