Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 02 18:15:55  GMT
From:      devans@hclb.demon.co.uk (Dave Evans)
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   pppd  not working on latest current 2002-10-20

Is anyone using pppd on CURRENT.  somewhere between may and October it
seems to have broken.  My KERNEL is GENERIC, my sources are dated cvs
-D2002-10-20, but I now get a message about needing facilities in the
kernel. However, the kernel has many ppp entry points, I haven't
modified GENERIC which loads the ppp device, I've tried loading modules
with ppp in their name all to no avail.