Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 2003 05:46:34 -0400
From:      Jud <judmarc@fastmail.fm>
To:        Derrick Ryalls <ryallsd@datasphereweb.com>, 'sweetleaf' <sweetleaf@myrealbox.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: recommendation for system resource monitor.!!!

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:20:28 -0700, Derrick Ryalls =

 =

 =

 =

>> network load.
>
> MRTG
>
> /usr/ports/net/mrtg

Gkrellm (unless it's marked broken - I haven't checked) will do cpu, ram=
 =

and swap; filesystem I'm not sure, but there has to be at least a plugin=
 =

available for it.  Heck, there's a gkrellm *weather* plugin available.  =
Can =

be run with the -w (withdrawn) option to put it in the slit/dock; autohi=
de =

it if you want it out of sight, then just bump the edge of the screen to=
 =

see it.

Jud