Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:15:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Laurence Berland <stuyman@confusion.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [kinda OT] Web load testing software

All,
	I need to prove the strengths of using PHP/MySQL on a web site,
using UNIX.  I have found many load testing programs for doing that, but
they all lack one important feature.  They need to be able to follow the
links on the page, which are generated through CGI.  It would be very
useful to be able to have it look for link text like "View My Order" since
what that links to changes.  Regexp would be even better, but I'd settle
for simple text searching.

TIA,
L:

http://www.isp.northwestern.edu/~laurence