Date:      Thu, 06 Apr 2000 06:45:55 +0900
From:      Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        dmlb@ragnet.demon.co.uk
Cc:        nate@yogotech.com, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Call for review: restart pccardd by SIGHUP

> I second that. And can we have an optin to specify which configuration file
> to read from. This is useful for setups that change as one moves location.

The `-f' option would be a useful for you :)  Now that default
configuration file is /etc/defaults/pccard.conf which includes
/etc/pccard.conf as the user configuration file, but you can chage it
with `-f' option for your special purpose.
Having `include' keyword in your /etc/pccard.conf also would be useful.

Thanks