Date:      Wed, 5 Jan 2000 21:21:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Eric D. Futch" <efutch@nyct.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   build fails...

I CVSup'd my sources for PAO3 today and went to do make in PAO3/src and
this is what I get.

===> usr.sbin/pccard/pccardc
Warning: Object directory not changed from original
/usr/PAO3/src/usr.sbin/pccard/pccardc
cc -O -pipe -I/usr/PAO3/src/usr.sbin/pccard/pccardc/../pccardd -Wall   -c
power.c
power.c: In function `power_main':
power.c:84: `PIOCSVIR' undeclared (first use this function)
power.c:84: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
power.c:84: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1

Also ran into this problem when cd'ing to
/usr/PAO3/src/usr.sbin/pccard/pccardd and running make...

cc -O -pipe -I/usr/PAO3/src/usr.sbin/pccard/pccardd
-I/usr/PAO3/src/usr.sbin/pccard/pccardd/../pccardc -DSERVER
-DSLOT_ALLOC_IRQ -DWAVELAN -DHSSYNTH -DRATOCLAN -Wall   -c pccardd.c
pccardd.c: In function `irq_init':
pccardd.c:143: `CPU_INTRINUSE' undeclared (first use this function)
pccardd.c:143: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
pccardd.c:143: for each function it appears in.)
pccardd.c:154: `PCCARD_INT_MASK_ALLOWED' undeclared (first use this
function)
pccardd.c: In function `resource_init':
pccardd.c:173: `CPU_CHECKIO' undeclared (first use this function)
pccardd.c:192: `CPU_CHECKMEM' undeclared (first use this function)
*** Error code 1

Everything was ok with a CVSup from a week or two ago (whenever it was
that I was working on the 3Com OfficeConnect PC Card).

Also, I was wondering if someone could review and commit my little patch
to if_ep.c for the 3Com OfficeConnect 572BT that I posted before new
years.  I could resend it if you need to see it again.

contents of ~/pao-supfile:

 Defaults that apply to all the collections
*default host=cvsup.jp.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs tag=.

jp-pao3

--
Eric Futch              New York Connect.Net, Ltd.
efutch@nyct.net         Technical Support Staff