Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:37:47 +0100
From:      "Thomas 'Neo666' Weber [yae/vof/gc]" <thomas@youngarts.org>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   what does "session out of mcls" with pppoe mean?

Hi,

i am running a server over a german Q-DSL-connection with FreeBSD 4.4
After some hours (fron ~4 to ~24) connected to dsl, pppoe floods the console
with messages "session out of mcls" and the complete network crashes, even a
ping over my lan to the server is not possible.

I found no dokumentation about this error in the net, only the line in the
sourcecode, wich i cannot understand.

Please help with this prob, thanks,
Thomas 'Neo' Weber
---