Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 1997 09:46:35 -0800
From:      Jeff Newton <jeff@datapark.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Update 2.1.0 to 2.1.6

FreeBSD Gurus,

I'm a little nervous about an updating the kernel on my 2.1.0 system.
I've read the various questions/answers in the archive but is backing up
/etc the only thing I need to do before taking on this task?

Its a production system running DNS and mail for my entire network so
its crucial that I don't lose anything of value.  Can someone more
experienced with this tell me what if anything I'll lose during the
upgrade?

Any advice?  I'd like to make this as painless as possible so any help
would be GREATLY appreciated!

Cheers,

--
Jeff Newton