Date:      Sun, 29 Apr 2007 19:19:46 +0200
From:      "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Klaus_Friis_=D8stergaard?=" <farremosen@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   scsi raid geometry high-point rocketraid 1640

Hi,

I have a raidcontroller high-point 1640 with 4 disks of 400 GB in a raid 5
array given me 1200 GB. The bios utility of the controller zero build the
array with 64 kb

FDISK says that the geometry is 145923/255/63 and it is incorrect. Then it
says that for scsi it is the translation mode the raid controller is using.

How do I find this?

If I continue with the defaults I only get 1144654 MB like missing 100 GB.

--=20
Klaus F. =D8stergaard, <farremosen(at)gmail dot com>