Date:      02 Aug 99 08:36:09 +-0100
From:      "Keith Jones" <lynn@silkmoth.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Your help on a security product

Silkmoth plc global software developer

We are just about to launch a software product for the security industry and we would like some input from the industry itself. We need your help, hence this e-mail.

The software product secures the computer screen from prying eyes with 1-clik of the mouse, a very useful tool if you work on sensitive information and you need to leave your desk without having to close your document, spreadsheet or application. The program can be branded with a corporate logo and is therefore ideal as a promotional gift.

We would appreciate your comments on this software product and would like you to download a free copy to evaluate. This can be done by clicking on this link

http://www.1-clik-shutter.com/download/1-clik-shutter.exe

The file size is 1400 k, which will take about 5 minutes to download using a 56k modem

To find out a bit more about the product before downloading it, click the following link:

http://www.1-clik-shutter.com

Once you have seen the product we would be very grateful if you could answer the following questions and e-mail them to us at research@1-clik.com

1. How easy was the product to download and install (1=hard, 4=easy)?
2. How would you rate the product as a technical security product (1=bad, 4=good)?
3. How would you rate the product as a promotional tool (1=bad, 4=good)?
4. How well will the product be received by your industry (1=poorly, 4=well)?

Any other comments you have would be appreciated. Thank you very much for your time and effort, we do appreciate it. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithfully

Keith Jones
Managing director
Silkmoth plc