Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:16:10 -0500
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IBM ServeRAID II

Hi,

    I just want to know if there are plans for having a driver for the
following RAID card, "Dual Channel Wide Ultra SCSI RAID ( IBM ServeRAID II
on planar)", its a built-in Card on a IBM Netfinity 5500 Server, and I am
going to receive one of this servers in two months, its there any chance to
make it work with FreeBSD, without having to install another SCSI Card in
the system???.

Thanks in Advance

Ales