Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:37:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bsd Neophyte <bsdneophyte@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   how do i enable an RSA keypair?  (already read handbook)

I followed the directions under 10.10.6, but nothing seems to have
happened.  When I try logging in, nothing has changed.   I still login
using my username/password combination.

I've already created the keyparis, but why isn't this working?

What I'm looking to do is to put the pub keypair on my USB Storage Device
and have putty reference that device for the private key authentication.

I've put the pub keypair on the device under /.ssh/authorized_keys2

Any help on this one?