Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:58:55 +1030
From:      "Matt" <m_s@ihug.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Printing to an Epson 850 with samba

Hi,

I have an Epson 850 ink jet printer connected to my
freebsd 4.0R box. When I try and print, it will often print
half or 3/4 of a page, and then just stop. The hardware
is fine (works on same box under windows).
I have only been using it as a print server, through samba.
I connected the printer, and use the share \lp that is
set up in samba by default, with not configuration of
the printer in freebsd.
Could someone please point me in the right diection?