Date:      Fri, 23 Dec 2011 13:55:14 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Aleksandr Rybalko <ray@freebsd.org>
Cc:        embedded@freebsd.org, Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
Subject:   Re: geom_uncompress

Hi,

Some more of my comments:

* We can do a pass later on to integrate this stuff into the kernel
better, including using a single crc32 function.
* The style seems quite fine, except the '?0:1' bits - can you please
expand that out with spaces and put them on a new line (as they're
already pushing up against 78 characters)

I really don't like the cute hack of "sh image.uzlma". :) The main
problem I have with it is it really is only appropriate if you're
mounting things as a R/O cd9660 format, and totally silly otherwise.
Can we possibly remove that for now, and maybe you can add that as a
"vendor customisation" in zrouter somehow? (eg creating another flag
in the magic header or something?)

Other than that, I'm happy to commit this whole thing to FreeBSD and
sort out the mess after that.

Adrian