Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:58:42 -0500
From:      nathan <beemern@telecom.ksu.edu>
To:        Greg Berenfield <gberenfield@berenfield.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Redhat Linux 6.2 -> FreeBSD 4.1.1

i don't know if this is work/personal, and what your budget is..
but one scenario would be, get new harddrives to install fbsd on.  stick your
rh6.2 drives
in, and mount them and move your data over. (fbsd can mount ext2_fs slices)

if that's not an option, you could do a "man-in-the-middle" scenario
setup ftp/nfs or whatever, move your sources from linux to your newly setup
fbsd box.
then, wipe and install fbsd, and, if necessary, move your sources back. (or
just leave on a nfs partition and mount on each new fbsd setup)
repeating for each of your rh6.2 boxes.

good luck
nathan

that's prolly the easiest and cheapest way to do it.