Date:      Wed,  5 May 2004 23:02:55 -0400
From:      Kenneth Culver <culverk@sweetdreamsracing.biz>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem with pci interrupt routing table?

Hi, I was looking more closely at my dmesg to try to figure out why I can't get
the nvidia drivers to work, and I noticed that the nvidia card was showing up
on irq 11, where it was showing up at 16 in windows. I looked closer at the
dmesg and found:

agp0: <VIA Generic host to PCI bridge> mem 0xe0000000-0xefffffff at device 0.0
on pci0
agp0: Reserved 0x10000000 bytes for rid 0x10 type 3 at 0xe0000000
pcib1: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 1.0 on pci0
pcib1: could not get PCI interrupt routing table for \\_SB_.PCI0.P0P1 -
AE_NOT_FOUND
pci1: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib1
pci1: <display, VGA> at device 0.0 (no driver attached)

This looks like FreeBSD is unable to get the correct routing for IRQ's on the
agp port for this motherboard. Is there anything I can do to fix this? (It's
been doing this for several months, so it isn't JHB's recent fixes that cause
this problem.

Thanks.

Ken