Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:23:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ping Yuan <yuanpinghh@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Clock keep changing.

Hi,

I am now doing some experiments on Freebsd3.2. What I
want is a stable clock. But I found that the clock is
keep changing (about several milliseconds in a
minute).

I have three questions about this:
1.  Is it possible that the kernel is trying to
synchroniz with some other machine? I've checked but
found no NTPD runing.

2. Could it be possible to configure something in the
kernel, and make it stable?

3. How can I get a stable clock?

Thanks in advance,

-ping