Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:34:18 -0400
From:      "John Bolster" <j.bol@gte.net>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, "Freebsd-Questions@Freebsd. Org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ftp file corruption

Thank you for the data. I can't easily put the drive into another system,
but I can start replacing components in this one. Is there a way to make a
disk image onto a new hard drive without having to reinstall and configure
everything like I could do if it were Windows?

By the way, I just bought your book yesterday in the hopes of finding out
how to do more with this system.

Best,

John Bolster