Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:41:56 +0000
From:      TaoXst <svk@netwolves.com>
To:        Chris Hill <chris@monochrome.org>
Cc:        Mark Rowlands <mark.rowlands@minmail.net>, John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu>, aggresive1 <aggresive1@home.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I want My money-back

--------------510B88B839D6D9E03AC2361C

Actually I prefer Cajun Rotissarie MCSE, to Seasoned linux user, though
your recipe does sound nice, and I might have ta try it sometimes, I can
say this it is far more tasteful eating up those with no clue, then
those with a partial clue!

> >  I just wonder what a "seasoned linux user" tastes like?
> I'd brine first, then score the surface and rub with some olive oil,
> garlic, minced habaneros, maybe some sage. Roast low and slow. Yum!
>
> --
> Chris Hill               chris@monochrome.org
> [1]    Bus error                     netscape

"Microsoft: Where do you want to go today?
FreeBSD: Hey, are you guys coming or what?"

--------------510B88B839D6D9E03AC2361C

Actually I prefer Cajun Rotissarie MCSE, to Seasoned linux user, though
your recipe does sound nice, and I might have ta try it sometimes, I can
say this it is far more tasteful eating up those with no clue, then those
with a partial clue!
tastes like?
chris@monochrome.org
netscape

<pre>--&nbsp;
"Microsoft: Where do you want to go today?
FreeBSD: Hey, are you guys coming or what?"</pre>
&nbsp;</html>