Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:26:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <keith@mail.telestream.com>
To:        Tremayne Smith <tmane333@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Tape Backup

I had one for a couple of weeks and ended up taking it back. It simple
would not work at all. Through proxy even some FreeBSD driver programmers
had worked on the driver to see if it could get going. All to no end.
Unless 4.0 has support for this I don't see you getting much done with it.

Keith

I here by change the name
of RedHat to RedSplat.

Keith W.